Contents of this website is protected by the Republic of China Intellectual Property.
- The content of the Website and all material belongs to the InnoComm Mobile. To use of this web site, please note the following principles:
- Without permission, information provided on this Website is not allowed to be duplicated, reproduced or transmitted, either partially or completely, in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise. Neither may the information be modified arbitrarily.
- To facilitate browsing on a computer screen, a user may temporarily download the necessary files to his/her computer.
- Content and intellectual property notices of material downloaded or printed shall not be modified arbitrarily.
- Every products and trademarks on the Websites belongs to the InnoComm Mobile
Use, Copy and Distribute of this Website
Except as otherwise indicated on the Website, you may view, copy, print and distribute the information on the Website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The information may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purpose
- The information may not be modified in any way
- Any copy of the information or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the website
InnoComm Mobile reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from InnoComm Mobile. Information of the Website are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part. Without the prior written authorization of InnoComm Mobile, information may not be duplicated, reproduced or transmitted, either partially or completely, in any form or by any means. If any violation of these terms to the scenarios, the right to use the Website will automatically terminates and a user must immediately destroy downloaded and / or print the information.
Warranties and Disclaimer; Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND INNOCOMM MOBILE, ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. INNOCOMM MOBILE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL INNOCOMM MOBILE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION. THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, INNOCOMM MOBILE MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE.
Third Party Products and Services
The Website may contain links to third-party sites and their content is not controlled by InnoComm Mobile. A user can access the website, but InnoComm Mobile will not provide any guarantees. References to third-party information, data, comments and suggestions, or any description of the accuracy or reliability are provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. InnoComm Mobile only provides the customer convenience which makes no recommendations or endorsements of these links.